Dear Divine Redeemer Catholic School Families,
I am Andrew Harry, your 2022-2023 Divine Redeemer Parent-Teacher-Community Organization (PTCO) President.
The PTCO raises funds and supports the mission of Divine Redeemer Catholic School to "challenge students through faith, academics, and service to live the values of the Roman Catholic Church in a changing world." We also strive to promote a closer relationship among parents, faculty, community members, and students. We encourage unity to secure the highest degree of physical, mental, social, and religious education for students enrolled in Divine Redeemer School. We also assist and support in providing the general needs of the school in ways to be determined by the PTCO.
In this changing world, this year the PTCO will focus on raising funds to increase security for our school and to protect our children and staff. We need your help to be successful.
Please join us at the next PTCO meeting in the school cafeteria on Thursday, August 25 at 3:15 pm.
Thank you to Mrs. Smith for sending out our fundraiser events for the '22-'23 school year. Again, they are as follows:
1. Cornhole Tournament with cash prizes - September 17th
2. Mother-Son Dance - February 10th
3. Wine Tasting - April 14th
We also have fun dates planned for our families including
1. Back to School Skate Night (Thursday the 18th of August)
2. St. Nicholas Breakfast at school (To be determined)
3. Catholic Schools' Week (January 29-February 4, 2023)
4. Dart Warz (late Winter/early Spring)
5. Teacher Appreciation Week (May 1-May 5, 2023)
I look forward to seeing you all on Monday, August 15th for Back to School Night. Your students can look forward to a free Kona Ice sponsored by your PTCO.